• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Road to WrestleMania continues with the final raw before Elimination Chamber.

After taking a one week hiatus, the Rock will be live on raw to address CM Punk 6 days away from his WWE Title match at Elimination Chamber. I'm sure Punk has some choice words for "the Great One" as well. What will these two superstars have to say before they clash once again?

In 6 days, The Shield will take on John Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus. Will the Shield gain the advantage or will their opponents take control before their epic six man clash?

So far Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, and Mark Henry are qualified for the Smackdown elimination chamber match for a shot at the world title at WrestleMania. Who will the final two superstars be to qualify for the demonic structure?

Speaking of the world title, the Big Show and Alberto Del Rio are locked in a heated personal rivalry. What will they do to each other this week to gain the advantage?

Tune in to Raw to find out!

The Viper

Reaction score
Next time can you please be a little more patient? Cyrus was gonna post it tomorrow afternoon.

Cyrus and I are mods of this section. From now on, we'll take care of the LD's. It's only Saturday.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Next time can you please be a little more patient? Cyrus was gonna post it tomorrow afternoon.

Cyrus and I are mods of this section. From now on, we'll take care of the LD's. It's only Saturday.
Nothing wrong with getting a head start

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nothing wrong with getting a head start
Not that I don't appreciate your eagerness, but please leave the posting of the LD threads to the sections moderators.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I second these motions. :)

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Thank you Messiah. :lol:

Now now son, tell your mom to have my slippers and newspaper ready when I get home and you better have you're homework done. :lol:

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Sabretooth, I am glad you are taking this as a joke or as being no big deal. You've been told by Fuji about this already, and quite frankly, I'm none too happy about it myself. I will be putting up the Raw LD next week. There's no need to get a heads up on the LD a couple days before the show since it doesn't start until Monday anyway, so just be patient from now on. Also, the smartass "brush off" that you consistently implement when reprimanded by staff isn't appealing at all. These are the reasons I choose not to partake in many LD's.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well hey let's all look on the bright side of things here, we're gonna have Raw here very soon to watch and we can bitch and complain about it rather then the thread being posted, I agree that the mods of the section need to start the thread, heck only time I ever started it is when Raw started and no one had made one, other then that then yeah dude just let one of the mods start it, they have a life also and they will get it up.

Anyway enough about that, LET'S GET READY FOR MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm totally ready for Raw tonight. The go-home to Elimination Chamber (which is shaping up to be excellent).

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I might be here for a little bit tonight. Want to see how things play out for the EC.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You better be here A LOT bit. If that makes any sense!!

It makes sense. I will try to be here alot while I am watching. How is that. Not sure how much I will be able to watch.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So have you all heard who might be there tonight? If not gonna place it in spoiler tags cause I hate to ruin it for someone who don't wanna know.

Undertaker is in Nashvillie, he was at a Predators game last night so let's see if he sticks around an extra night and we see the Deadman return.

The Viper

Reaction score
It makes sense. I will try to be here alot while I am watching. How is that. Not sure how much I will be able to watch.

YOU BETTER WATCH ALL OF IT!!!

No worries, bro. Watch as much as you can and stay here as long as you'd like.