WWE Raw Live Discussion 1/28/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
How did they spoil it on twitter?

If I remember correctly, before he came out, WWE's official twitter page posted Lesnar's titantron and said "HERE COMES THE PAIN!! #PaulHeymanGuy".

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE's website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. No word yet if this is a real injury or part of the storyline.

Are you serious? After all the shit Vince has taken, he gets a broken pelvis from an F5

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Are you serious? After all the shit Vince has taken, he gets a broken pelvis from an F5

That's the biggest bump Vince has taken in years, and besides he's 67 years old now, of course he's gonna get more frail.

BTW, Paul Heyman never gets enough credit for putting over Lesnar as a threat. When your own manager is begging the guy opposite to leave in fear of what will happen, you know that guy is dangerous as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Totally agreed, LB. Heyman acted like Brock was seriously going to murder Vince, it was great! Loved the return but Brock, you're a day late bro...

The Viper

Reaction score
I agree, LB. I absolutely loved it when Brock came in the ring and Paul pretty much buried his head into the turnbuckle and yelled "GET OUT OF THE RING, VINCE!!".

Fuckin' brilliant.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- Unless plans change, WWE Champion The Rock will not be at next Monday's RAW from Atlanta, Georgia. This will be one of the few RAW shows, if not the only one, that Rock misses between now and WrestleMania 29.

What a cunt

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp