• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW June 4th Live Discussion

Heisenberg

Following tonight's edition of WWE Raw, John Cena defeated Big Show, John Laurinaitis and David Otunga in a handicap match.

Prior to the match, after Cena defeated Michael Cole, he called out Big Show, which prompted Laurinaitis to make the match. This made little sense as Laurinaitis announced earlier in the night that Big Show had the night off. The match ended when Cena pinned Otunga, and Big Show never made it into the bout.

Who says WWE overbooks Cena?

The Hoov

Guys, if you're interested, I posted a review of RAW in the columns and reviews section. I'd appreciate some feedback por favor! :D

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Idenitity of the two jobbers tonight is

Kirby Mack and Stoney Hooker.

Kirby Mack appeared in the December 3rd, 2007th show where he teamed up with Brodie Chase losing to Londrick. Mack was also in ROH.

Stoney Hooker is just a local wrestler.

Stoney Hooker? They should have let him use that name instead of Stan Stansky! Arthur Rosenberg is better than Kirby Mack however.

Dale

Super Moderator
Pretty much what everybody else said about the show really, it was literally a damn good RAW until the main event which was absymal, but that's usually the norm when Cena is involved so it is what it is.

Now I've just been watching a bunch of youtube clips and it made me remember something from RAW which wasn't mentioned. Did anyone else get a chuckle out of the Ryberg match when towards the end I think it was, Cole started doing the 'RYBACK' chant ala Goldberg.

DashX

I thought this was an entertaining episode. Sheamus vs. Ziggler, Punk vs. Kane, and Sin Cara vs. Huncio were good matches. The only made thing is Cena vs. Cole dragged on for too long.