• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW June 4th Live Discussion

rawisrey

tumblr_ll8647bymC1qgpr7e.gif

Well I wonder if this is the end or if someoen is going to interfere.

and just as I said that Tensai comes in, don't tell me Cole is going to win it makes no sense

Troy

Finally Tensai returned, after selling the FU for a decent amount of time to attack Cena. Cena then sells it for ten seconds before hitting the AA on Cole.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You guys act like he kicked out of being shot in the head. It was Baldo Bomb with a delayed cover...calm down.

PHX

Legacy Member
Unless JR is coming back (Which I'm sure he isn't) this shit was a waste of time.

Troy

Terrible ending to such a good show. The ending made no sense and was completely out of place.

Overall though it was a really good show and I am glad that I was back online for it. My only complaint was the Cena/Cole match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Other than the absolutely horrible final match/segment, this was a damn good Raw though.