WWE RAW June 4th Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
So WWE is really going to play with our intelligence like that? According to kayfabe, McMahon is powerless, but happens to still be the chairman of the board. Now they are promoting him like THE BOSS again?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know that Kane normally jobs but he has been pushed pretty strongly since his return and in the past month he has been pushed as a huge threat to Bryan and Punk. I know that ratings aren't the be all and end all but WWE obviously would want higher ratings. Plus I think that it would be a decent way to continue the storyline by having Kane win the title, this title reign whilst long has been hiding in the background. Having Kane win it by pinning Bryan and then Punk winning it back at MITB would be a nice way to spice the title up.
Just don't think it is worth ending a long reign which is rare nowadays in WWE when it comes to the WWE title for something that isn't a long term payoff.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'd say it is. Punk taking out Bryan ringside then Punk is about to get back in the ring and Kane gets him and chokeslams him.

I beg to differ; Punk goes out of the ring to stop Bryan's distraction which enables enough time for Kane to get back into the ring. CM gets back in and Chokeslam happens. If Bryan didn't come out for the distraction, it'd be vice-versa.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd say it is. Punk taking out Bryan ringside then Punk is about to get back in the ring and Kane gets him and chokeslams him.

I wouldn't call it clean but Kane didn't do anything heel like to color it negatively for him he didn't have Aj (or did he) come out or punk to go outside to get Bryan.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good match between those two, nice to see WWE actually giving the wrestling plenty of time on the show this week. Keep the promos short and it has made for a better show.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's been a VERY good RAW Primetime, highly recommend checking it out.

Also I really don't understand this whole giving Kane the title shit. How is having Kane beat Punk for the title, only for Punk to win it back shortly after gonna do anything at all for Punk or the title. Punk's brought as much credibility back to the belt as he could humanly possibly do, the rest is down to the WWE booking it in early positions on the PPV and RAW's. Don't give me all this shit about ratings either, you keep putting him at the top of the card where the title should be 95% of the time and you actually force the people into liking it. It's a long term project that you should be committing to, not baulking at the first sign of a couple of low ratings.

Reactions: 1 person

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
AJ has been going the "crazy" like route. Would kinda work out if you really think about it. lol. Also think about it, of the three Kane is the only one that hasn't made her cry, Kanes sucha softy.

wait we have a three hour raw before the three hour raw change? seems kinda...uneeded, but whatever gets me more show. Raws been pretty good, matches have been good and plentyful, and they make up for the storymatch we'll have as the main event.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
How many girlfriends has Kane had? Will AJ end up getting pregnant from Kane like he did Lita? Time to impregnate a bitch again with that 3 foot dick.

Anyway this storyline is turning out to be really fun and interesting as I have been saying. Every week, its a surprise to who gets the upper hand. And no matter who gets the upper hand, it can make sense and is entertaining. And then we have AJ being crazy and you don't know who she is going for or if she is going to turn on Punk.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Josh questioning AJ's whoreness there :Eddie:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
:Eddie: AJ's a Hoeski

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Great acting there from both AJ and Josh. Another good segment from this storyline.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's been a VERY good RAW Primetime, highly recommend checking it out.

Also I really don't understand this whole giving Kane the title shit. How is having Kane beat Punk for the title, only for Punk to win it back shortly after gonna do anything at all for Punk or the title. Punk's brought as much credibility back to the belt as he could humanly possibly do, the rest is down to the WWE booking it in early positions on the PPV and RAW's. Don't give me all this shit about ratings either, you keep putting him at the top of the card where the title should be 95% of the time and you actually force the people into liking it. It's a long term project that you should be committing to, not baulking at the first sign of a couple of low ratings.
Saved me time with this post thank you. Shit makes no sense.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just don't think it is worth ending a long reign which is rare nowadays in WWE when it comes to the WWE title for something that isn't a long term payoff.

But is the long title reign all that important when the title reign has been a bit underwhelming recently? The WWE title has taken the back seat to other feuds for most of this year. Something needs to change to make the WWE title more interesting a quick title change may be a good way to freshen things up. I like it when the title goes back and forth in a feud because it shows that the wrestlers are on an even footing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
AJ was stroking that tie like she knew what she was doing. I heard Josh likes 'em aggressive.