WWE RAW June 4th Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It would be a terrible decision for the World Heavyweight Champion to lose to Ziggler a couple of weeks before PPV. Ziggler has rarely won a match in the past couple of months so why should he beat the World champion? Plus what is wrong with the Brogue kick? It is his finisher so it should be a lethal move.

I've got nothing wrong with it but it isn't an amazing finisher and the way they're pushing it is annoying. They even have a t-shirt dedicated to it. wtf.

Yeah but what's the point in this match? Ziggler has already lost to Sheamus a few times and didn't they already feed Ziggler to Sheamus on Smackdown this past week? WWE is so low on talent that they constantly have the same guys wrestle together on both Raw and Smackdown.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Lulz, Don't call me Johnny.

Excuse me, She said Excuse her.

I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world. Let's go Dolph Ziggler, I like it he has his swag back the cocky grin the normal show off entrance. Dolph works so well as a Show Off that when he turns serious like he started to do on Smackdown it almost looks off on him. This should be a good match

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Sheamus is facing ADR and there isn't much around that. I'd have ADR distract and allow Ziggler to get the win, just use ADR there somehow!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am hoping we see Ziggler drift apart from Vickie. I'd like to see Mason Ryan on Television more often as his bodyguard. It would work but looks like it won't be happening soon.

Ziggler vs. Sheamus already. Hoping for a 15 minute match here.

I agree with this. The Dolph/Vickie partnership should have ended last year, they keep hinting at splitting them and then they never go through with it. Would be a good way to get Mason some exposure as well.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
They better not have Ziggler lose to this pasty white blueberry again. I'm sick of seeing Sheamus pushed to the moon with his stupid Brogue Kick being pushed to the moon as well. He's so corny now.

Yeah he's a blueberry who will draw more than you can ever dream of....

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I've got nothing wrong with it but it isn't an amazing finisher and the way they're pushing it is annoying. They even have a t-shirt dedicated to it. wtf.

Yeah but what's the point in this match? Ziggler has already lost to Sheamus a few times and didn't they already feed Ziggler to Sheamus on Smackdown this past week? WWE is so low on talent that they constantly have the same guys wrestle together on both Raw and Smackdown.

The Superkick is a plain finisher yet everyone seemed to love that.

I agree that it is poor that we see the same guys wrestling again and again but until WWE actually start pushing more talents and hiring back some former stars we are going to see the same thing again and again.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So WWE have booked Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk vs. Kane for this show yet Cena vs. Cole is maineventing? That is one of that huge issues WWE has at the moment, they need to get their priorities straight. The WWE and World champions wrestling is more important that Cena vs. an announcer or an authority figure.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
At least Ziggler is getting to shine against a main-eventer instead of losing to Brodus.

What would you prefer Austin 3:16, would you prefer Ziggler losing to a Champion or a mid-carder who doesn't neccessary deserve to be beating guys like Ziggler?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I thought Dolph was going to split from Vickie? WWE start to build something but then since Orton was suspended they stop it. And then just can't be bothered doing it anymore. No continuity.

Maybe after this match if he does lose but I see a ADR interference so I doubt the split will be this week either. But they're still hyping it a bit on WWE.com.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
At least Ziggler is getting to shine against a main-eventer instead of losing to Brodus.

What would you prefer Austin 3:16, would you prefer Ziggler losing to a Champion or a mid-carder who doesn't neccessary deserve to be beating guys like Ziggler?

I'd like to see the matches switched up a bit as they're just the same crap, and I'd like to see him win matches even if it is against midcarders.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
hmmm could they try a Manager storyline with AW and Vickie? Seeing as AW has been with Ryan, AW could offer Dolph to come over to his roster of superstars and thats where he and Ryan team up. Idk random thought.

I see either Dolph loses, so he drops vickie. Or Del Rio comes out and cost Sheamus the match to Dolph, as while Sheamus and Del Rio has been hinted at for over a month there really hasn't been That much reason for these two to hate each other aside from a random knock over by Sheamus.

OMG Raw comes to San Antonio The Day BEFORE my Birthday and it's Shawn Michaels Appreciation night

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought Dolph was going to split from Vickie? WWE start to build something but then since Orton was suspended they stop it. And then just can't be bothered doing it anymore. No continuity.

Maybe after this match if he does lose but I see a ADR interference so I doubt the split will be this week either. But they're still hyping it a bit on WWE.com.

They have been hinting at it for six months now, I am starting to doubt that they will ever split them. I just don't see what they gain from keeping them together.

LMAO, that commercial just then for a Smackdown house show contradicted what they just had on RAW. Johnny Ace said that he was retired yet he is wrestling as part of a 2 on 1 handicap match at the house show.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Also Hatred, you're complaining about The Brogue kick being pushed, didn't he win at Over The Limit with the white noise?

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
They have been hinting at it for six months now, I am starting to doubt that they will ever split them. I just don't see what they gain from keeping them together.

LMAO, that commercial just then for a Smackdown house show contradicted what they just had on RAW. Johnny Ace said that he was retired yet he is wrestling as part of a 2 on 1 handicap match at the house show.

no troy, he said "I'm officially retired from singles competition"
he said nothing about handicap matches.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
hmmm could they try a Manager storyline with AW and Vickie? Seeing as AW has been with Ryan, AW could offer Dolph to come over to his roster of superstars and thats where he and Ryan team up. Idk random thought.

I see either Dolph loses, so he drops vickie. Or Del Rio comes out and cost Sheamus the match to Dolph, as while Sheamus and Del Rio has been hinted at for over a month there really hasn't been That much reason for these two to hate each other aside from a random knock over by Sheamus.

OMG Raw comes to San Antonio The Day BEFORE my Birthday and it's Shawn Michaels Appreciation night

I like that idea. WWE need to do something to promote Abraham Washington and his stable because ever since Epico and Primo signed they have rarely used them.