WWE RAW June 24th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
And not entering the MITB match

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't think Ziggler will come out the champ. I'm think AJ/Langston turn on him. Ziggler then gets one more shot at Summerslam to regain the title

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He may not have MADE anyone, considering he loses constantly, but he has been considerably helpful towards builds to prove people can beat a legend.

Fandango has worked out well from Jericho and the fans "fandango-ing"

Fandango benefitted from a hot crowd and now that's died down he'll probably not go anywhere lol. I love Jericho but a win over him feels so useless imo, agree to disagree?

Or because they realise he's a massive smurf and he doesn't deserve anything.

This is why you shouldn't post.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Ziggler will come out the champ. I'm think AJ/Langston turn on him. Ziggler then gets one more shot at Summerslam to regain the title

Seems likely. But E is better as a face. 5 5 5 5

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Well if that happens Ziggles is too damn good to lose three straight ppv matches, Del Rio will lose at SS then.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
im betting this goes to a codebreaker/moonsault, and ADR rolling out of the ring, dipping out AGAIN, to be attacked/Challenged by DZ.

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He does choose to sure and good on him but I'll ask a question for both of you, who's he made in the past 5 years for all this jobbing? I can't name one person he's like cemented as a star sadly.

Beating him isn't a star-making win, but it's still a nice, signature win. Fandango's a great example, it didn't make him a star but it made him someone you can take seriously in the ring instead of just a dancing goofball.

It's like the Shield beating down the Rock. That didn't make them stars (consistent strong booking did), but it certainly helped.

Reactions: Roi