• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW June 24th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

The Kiz

Jobber
I'm hoping there are advancements in story-lines involving the Tag Team titles and the U.S title, because The Shield need some sort of feud other than the combination of Orton, Kane & Bryan.
Speaking of which, this is the first week in which I'm not anticipating an Orton heel turn..

Crayo

The Boss
I'm hoping there are advancements in story-lines involving the Tag Team titles and the U.S title, because The Shield need some sort of feud other than the combination of Orton, Kane & Bryan.
Speaking of which, this is the first week in which I'm not anticipating an Orton heel turn..

Agreed. I am hoping we see the beginning stages of a hinted Ambrose / Christian feud; a feud that makes me extremely excited. Unfortunately I can't think of any competition for the tag-team champions though, so I'm expecting a filler feud until Summerslam.

DK JAMES

So my mobile device that I normally use to participate in LD's broke today. :upset:I'll probably be here for like half of it through a stream but it's way too hot to sit here the whole time.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
OMG, I'm back on a WWEF LD? Holy hell, (Sorry I haven't kept my promise to stay active on here, i'll eventually pop in here from time to time) :)