WWE RAW June 11th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3-Hour Special)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
That Fatal-Four Way just put this RAW into a -1 out of 10 rating.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
talk to your doctor about erection problems!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
I'm loving the history being referenced here.
Great idea from Teddy, but Christian's already booked, Khali's a joke and Swagger's perceived as one, and Dolph's proven to be out of Sheamful's league in kayfabe. So... there's no outcome that will be a success...

Correction, "Cristen"

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
only thing that can m make this better the miz comes out or micky james for some reason comes back to wwe

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
SantinoUS said:
only thing that can m make this better the miz comes out or micky james for some reason comes back to wwe

Your actually liking this? The Vince segments have been mediocre and the Sheamus match sucked harder than a black hole.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Only thing that'll save RAW is if, somehow, anyhow, Ziggler wins this shitty match, but the thing that bothers me is that Sheamsh*t will retain it anyway.

Oh, god, why?