WWE RAW June 10th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, June 10, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, June 11, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA​
RAW Five-Point Preview
7762c1ed3ab2c9b8c31a4936a733d9cc.jpg
WWE.com said:
One of the toughest Superstars in WWE has been forbidden from fighting, while World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler revealed he is finally medically cleared to return to competition. As WWE Payback looms large, here are five reasons to tune in to Monday’s Raw at 8/7 CT on USA Network.
1. Highway to Hell
49a17e16452103dc05e96d25f76a9160.jpg
WWE.com said:
It’s an unfamiliar situation Triple H has found himself in. For his own good, The Game has been ordered not to compete by Mr. McMahon and Stephanie. Despite the demands of his wife and father-in-law, the WWE COO has vowed to compete against Curtis Axel Monday night on Raw. If the match occurs, is Axel’s winning streak going to come to an end, or will Paul Heyman’s guy find a way to get another victory? Finally, will there be repercussions if Triple H defies the McMahons’ orders?
2. The return of the World Heavyweight Champion
55e58f565b831a4d4d0c14a447b097c3.png
WWE.com said:
It’s official. World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler has been medically cleared to compete. The news broke on Friday’s SmackDown when the champion appeared via satellite following a match involving his No. 1 contender Alberto Del Rio. What will unfold when The Showoff comes to Monday’s Raw?
3. Kaitlyn’s secret admirer to be revealed
1f4455c66320c34c69f042b7beebe077.png
WWE.com said:
After weeks of speculation, WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn’s secret admirer will finally be revealed on Monday’s Raw. How will the Divas Champion react when she meets her mystery devotee? Will there be any sparks between the two? Regardless of who it turns out to be, countless members of the WWE Universe can only continue to dream of the opportunity to meet the stunningly beautiful champion face-to-face.
4. Punk watch continues
05459c71495cfc500f967a0c41db1dd1.png

WWE.com said:
Last week, the contract was signed for the WWE Payback match between CM Punk and Chris Jericho. But with Punk still nowhere to be found, Paul Heyman signed the contract for his client. Will The Second City Saint continue to lay low, or will he resurface before WWE Payback?
5. Will Cena finally get some payback?
415afa35a5f849a5dc217182cc27bc5e.png
WWE.com said:
From out of nowhere, Curtis Axel has scored two major wins over WWE Champion John Cena and one against Triple H. During last week’s Cena vs. Axel match, Ryback interrupted and plowed Cena through a table. The week before, Ryback dismantled the champion in a sneak attack at the close of Raw. It’s been a rough few weeks for Cena. Will he finally get some retribution and gain momentum before WWE Payback? To find out, tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That picture of HHH and Axel is ass.

Anyway, should be another solid episode of Monday Night Raw Starring Daniel Bryan... wait, where is Bryan not on the Top 5?
Really, really good to see how many different angles are going on. Thrilled to see Hennig mentioned twice, but wonder why they're teasing Cena and Axel over Cena and Ryback.
Oh and it's the go-home show by the way.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
1. That picture of Axel is just goofy. I'm expecting something to occur here that prevents this match from taking place until next Sunday at Payback.

2. Not that I was ever a HUGE Ziggler fan anyway, but WWE has done a good job of making me not care almost at all at this point... Especially for a boring feud with Del Rio.

3. Don't care. I don't mind seeing Katilyn though, she's hot. Let's just hope for the best, which is anyone being the secret admirer but Mark Henry (which I guess means I do care to an extent.) A lot of people seem to think it might be Del Rio because of the AJ/Kaitlyn rivalry, that way it'll be Del Rio and Kaitlyn against Ziggler and AJ in a mixed team sort of situation.

4. The main thing I find interesting. Hopefully Punk doesn't show till the PPV since it'll seem more mysterious that way.

5. Gee, wonder what will happen here... oh yeah, another attack on Cena from behind, courtesy of Ryback. Expect it more than ever since they almost always have the loser at the PPV get the upper hand on the go-home show. I suspect Cena is getting thrown in the ambulance since that very thing will happen to Ryback at the PPV to end this feud.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ill be here :woo:

Reactions: Crayo

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I love watching DZ back to live shows! I don't really care about Kaitlyn's admirer, I don't even care about Kaitlyn tbh

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"countless members of the WWE Universe can only continue to dream of the opportunity to meet the stunningly beautiful champion face-to-face."
Strangest sentence I've ever read.

Really looking forward to Axel main eventing his 4th straight RAW. :gary:

And hooray, Dolph's back!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's amazing how many more interesting things there are this year compared to this time last year. Punk's returning. Dolph's returning (#teamoptimism). The whole saga with Daniel Bryan/The Shield/Orton is captivating to us, the whole Triple/McMahon shit has to be interesting for the AE generation. The Divas have some sort of storyline, and us Ryback marks aren't unhappy with his performance lately. Axel's a new pseudo main-eventer and Sandow is carrying Sheamus to an entertaining, if not interesting, feud.

Is there Punk main-events Summerslam this year ahead of Cena's WWE Title? What a twist. :russo:

Remember this time last year where we had two horrible storylines (Cena/Ace and Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ) and that was all?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Haven't watched the previous RAW. This is so much pressure