• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Crayo said:
I don't personally see the problem. Can anyone honestly predict MITB DB vs Punk?

I'm still leaning toward Punk winning, but it is unpredictable, which I'm cool with. I'm just tired of practically the entire show being focused around AJ and what crazy stunt she might pull next, rather than focusing on the feud itself and the actual wrestlers involved. Plus, as someone else mentioned, now you have to wonder how she'll interfere with their MITB match, because surely she will, so it won't be a clean match between them anyway.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'm still leaning toward Punk winning, but it is unpredictable, which I'm cool with. I'm just tired of practically the entire show being focused around AJ and what crazy stunt she might pull next, rather than focusing on the feud itself and the actual wrestlers involved. Plus, as the best member ever on this forum, the most coolest and God like member, Farooq, else mentioned, now you have to wonder how she'll interfere with their MITB match, because surely she will, so it won't be a clean match between them anyway.

Fixed

Crayo

The Boss
There's obviously better alternatives they could have taken but you can say that about every single feud if you look hard enough imo. This direction at least brings out the characters of Punk and Bryan. Punk - being the honest yet qwerky character - is respecting AJ while openly admitting he "digs crazy chicks". And Bryan, a guy who a month ago was telling AJ to shut up is now asking her to marry him voicing his desperation to get that title. He'll weave and worm his way through anything to beat Punk. Whilst this has been going on, Punk nearly lost to Bryan at the last PPV and has lost a couple times on RAW since (all be it not cleanly), and has also used the mic to put Bryan over. Isn't that what we want?

That's my view on it anyway.

Bort

WALKEN'
So, I was watching some Raw last night, just for the LULZ, and boy it delivered some serious LULZ - what a fucking horrible show that was. No good feud or story whatsoever. Jesus Christ, after watching Impact and Destination X, and then Raw after, it's night and day.

Well, at least The Great One is coming back...

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
R'Albin said:
Where was Ziggler? Even if he's just getting buried by someone I just need to see him.

He had a very brief appearance. His was one of the really short matches, if I remember correctly.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
R'Albin said:
Where was Ziggler? Even if he's just getting buried by someone I just need to see him.

He was in a minute-in-a-half tag match where Fat Albert steamrolled Kidd and Christian, his entrance was never showed and he never tagged in