• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It wasn't though. It was just boring.

I'll agree, I really only enjoyed (I couldn't watch the show entirely, but I could see/hear flashes of it and understood what was going on with this thread) the Backlund match because I'm a mark. It was boring, indeed.

Crayo

The Boss
Cloud said:
Yeah I nearly typed nite Pedo but didn't feel right so put boss haha

Lmao :p

wils172 said:
I disagree 100%.. AJ keeps me interested.. but then again I have a thing for crazy bitches

:yes:

Agreed, the whole WWE title storyline is great right now. The rest of the show is meh.

Crayo

The Boss
Cloud said:
I do like the WWE title storyline but RAW was so bad by the end I didn't care what happened!

Yeah it can suck the life out of you I agree there. You just need to take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the good.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Crayo said:
Yeah it can suck the life out of you I agree there. You just need to take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the good.

Yeah, the show sucked, but since Bob Backlund was there I'm cool.

Cloud

Champion
Crayo said:

I'm usually not so bad but man tonight just killed me off rapidly!