• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Matt

Champion
Cloud said:
Someone tell me that was a joke? Or that I'm dreaming?

atleast they ended the anon gm storyline. the only way they could end it is with a joke seeing as they just forgot about it. couldnt really be a serious ending

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
I guess they watched Destination X last night and just said "Well we cant beat that so fuck it, lets just do as much randomly horrible childish pointless crap as we can and then laugh because more people will still watch it than people who watch TNA"

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
I mean... my goodness.

Where's that April 5, 2010 Impact? Where's the Raw recently that I said was worse?

Asskicker

Champion
And once again, our side storyline about the GM will never come to a legit conclusion.

:lol1: Raw must've sucked!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Crayo there should be a new award sitting through shit like this.... call it....
the slave award

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Rainman said:
I mean... my goodness.

Where's that April 5, 2010 Impact? Where's the Raw recently that I said was worse?

First thing that came to my mind after this segment, I'm pretty sure this beats every other show.