• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW July 9th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
lol Cena not in the main event. At least they are doing that right. Hopefully the Punk feud is in the main event so the title is in its rightful place.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You know it's awful when Rambler can't stand it any longer.

During a segment featuring one sexy lady.

Stopspot said:
lol Cena not in the main event. At least they are doing that right. Hopefully the Punk feud is in the main event so the title is in its rightful place.

inb4LawlervsColeistheME

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
two wedding proposals, 3 squash matches, cole vs king, and now Cena. I bet all the kids there are MarkyMarking. I feel sorry for anyone over 18 who showed up to that show without kids tonight. They just wasted some good money.

Cloud

Champion
Pedobear said:
sometimes my messages dont get posted and it just takes me back to the first page

they post just go back to the page and refresh and they pop up does it to me sometimes