WWE RAW July 8th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, July 8, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, July 9, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, MD​
RAW Five-Point Preview
5a69fc2b22a168af2e760b4ebe69b77a.jpg
WWE.com said:
A night of big beginnings and potential ends will unfold on July 8 when Bray Wyatt and his family finally arrive on Monday Night Raw after weeks of eerie dispatches from their cabin in the woods. But while the Wyatts make their long-awaited debut, Vickie Guerrero finds herself in the proverbial hot seat after Stephanie McMahon set her up for a job evaluation. With the very future of Raw at stake, here are five things to look forward to.
1. Cry(back) me a river
88c99a9c85fe7d8c06f61d7633200362.png
WWE.com said:
Last week’s Raw brought an entirely unexpected development when Ryback, seemingly weakened from a SmackDown bout the previous Friday, called for a match stoppage against The Miz when The Awesome One put a hurting on the big man’s leg that was apparently too severe to bear. Ryback’s dodge certainly lent credence to Chris Jericho’s insults of “Cryback,” but is the “Human Wrecking Ball” truly that shaken up after a failed pursuit of the WWE Title? Or is he just playing possum to get Jericho cocky before he faces Y2J at Money in the Bank?
2. Queen for a day
08ed89b5eb8d31936a96bb315e7cbdc3.png
WWE.com said:
Has the time finally run out on Vickie Guerrero’s controversial stewardship of Monday Night Raw? Vickie has caught flack from Mr. McMahon since she took the reins of WWE’s flagship show last fall.Conflicting orders from The Chairman and his family have put Vickie in a truly unenviable position, one that’s led to a make-or-break performance review on this Monday’s show. Whether Vickie ascends to the permanent throne or finds herself back among the serfs, however, is very much up in the air.
3. Friendly fire
b2cf8ac7cb8ddad327f4e7fcc30be90c.png
WWE.com said:
Among the many intriguing subplots of the two Money in the Bank Ladder Matches is that one or more sets of friends and teammates will be competing against each other in each match. Kane and Daniel Bryan, just weeks removed from the seeming dissolution of Team Hell No, will contend for the WWE Title ontract in the All-Stars Match, while Team Rhodes Scholars and new allies Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro are all in the World Heavyweight Championship contract bout. The tension seems to have already taken a toll on the famously chummy Rhodes Scholars, as miscommunication led to defeats on both Raw and SmackDown. Will any other units suffer a similar fate in the weeks ahead?
4. Punk's dilemma
4c763ed39d7a273329e84a2d3075f007.png

WWE.com said:
CM Punk’s heart grew three sizes on SmackDown when he stood up for the very man he’s been trying to distance himself from, coming to Paul Heyman’s aid after the mad scientist found himself attacked by World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio. But Heyman, a master manipulator, likely won’t let his former protégé get away clean with a kind gesture: Look for the former ECW head honcho try to guilt-trip Punk back into his fold, but will tensions rise as a result?
5. All in the family
60c258a77bd88f786a038afa2e336f1a.png
WWE.com said:
It’s been years and years since a debuting Superstar has cast as imposing a shadow over the WWE Universe as The Wyatt Family. Theories and speculation have abounded as to what the backwoods madman Bray Wyatt’s mission is and where his family fits into the equation. The rambling sermons glimpsed in the family’s creepy dispatches haven’t provided much clarity. But it’s likely their actions will speak volumes once they make their arrival on Monday’s show.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:yay: I won't be here!!

Or if I am I'll be late. :okay: Hate missing live Raws and discussion threads.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll be here as long as someone reminds me Raw is on tomorrow, otherwise I'll probably forget. Not a knock on WWE at all btw, just now that I'm on vacation I'm not really sure what day it is.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I WILL BE HERE FOR A LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD! I WILL GRACE YOU WITH MY PRESENCE!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yay: I won't be here!!

Or if I am I'll be late. :okay: Hate missing live Raws and discussion threads.

:why: :okay:

Can't remember a Raw I've looked forward to this much. THE FREAKIN' WYATT FAMILY IS HERE!

Was just thinking (before seeing the above quote) that I might skip on the discussion thread tonight to actually watch the show instead of screwing around in the thread the whole time, but you never know. Chances are Raw will start to drag like crazy and I'll want to start spamming gifs again. Should be fun :win:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Think i should be here tonight, and once again sober (strange stuff)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll be here for the Wyatt's. 99% sure.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This gon be good! Never been so excited for a RAW in a long time :D

Nick

Reaction score
b97cb5889817e226463b6c77ab485a35.jpg

Only thing I'm not looking forward to tonight.
Can't wait for the Wyatts

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hmm so much hype already for tonight, gonna be harsh it it turns out to be a letdown