WWE RAW July 30th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hate it when they recap from earlier tonight, what type of idiot will forget 30 mins ago.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bryan was a beast in that match. Dominating and hanging with the world champ. He showcased a new aggressive character and won over casuals with his match and ring psychology. Toughest SOB in the wwe today.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Stupid ending. Fuckkkk sake

It wasn't a burial at least.

But I can't see how this guy can possibly draw ratings. Bryan sold like crazy for Sheamus, and it ended with a brogue kick and Sheamus winning clean. That's what happens in each and every Sheamus match. Why watch? It's frustrating, but that segment by itself was really good otherwise and Bryan showed himself well.

THAT'S how they're going to fill 3 hours! With an extra 40 minutes of recaps + 20 minutes of adverts.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with the ending tbh, not every street fight needs the big spot to finish. Plus when you factor in the shots both took it makes sense, both were kayfabe tired and destroyed physically. I'm probably being overly optimistic here however.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Bryan was a beast in that match. Dominating and hanging with the world champ. He showcased a new aggressive character and won over casuals with his match and ring psychology. Toughest SOB in the wwe today.

Agree completely. Agressive Bryan = best Bryan. Also, him being pissed off with the Yes chants is sweet aswell. It gets rid of the terrible cheesiness he had before.