WWE RAW July 30th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
So word on the street is that Kidd got buried again. :upset:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Come on son... they had to apologize for AW saying "Yo momma"

Is that what they made him apologize for? Sheesh. Some other thread said he had to apologize for his "unstoppable" comment.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Why do you have to be sorry for saying the truth? This is bullshit, 2/10 for this episode now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:

Not exactly. He lost clean, but had some offense, and since Tensai kept attacking him after the match the ref reversed the decision and Kidd won via DQ.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
All things considered, it was a relatively good show tonight.

Not pleased with the triple threat match announcement / decision for SummerSlam, however.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:

Not the case at all. He got in plenty of offense and even hit his finisher, and while he wound up losing, the decision was reversed so the feud will continue.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
@[Leo C] @[Rainman]

Oh, good to know. And I'm glad they are sparking up the Tensai vs Kidd feud again. Or atleast hopefully they are.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
@[Leo C] @[Rainman]

Oh, good to know. And I'm glad they are sparking up the Tensai vs Kidd feud again. Or atleast hopefully they are.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure it'll continue after that. And I'm very happy for it, Kidd to win a hard fought match in the future hopefully.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kidd got buried like a bitch :sad: he only won because Tensai destroyed him badly and the referee felt sorry for him

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Farooq said:
Kidd got buried like a bitch :sad: he only won because Tensai destroyed him badly and the referee felt sorry for him

A jobber who's been banished from TV over the past 2 years getting plenty of offense in against a much bigger guy who recently beat Cena clean? Don't see how this is be a burial at all. (Disagree with Tensai kicking out of the Blockbuster though) If the feud continues and Tensai continues to beat him down, it'll all turn around in the end. Be patient guys.

Leo C, Rambler got it.