WWE RAW July 15th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Exactly, fuck the bellas.

Yeah. I am currently listening to Bryan screaming NO! for 10 minutes. Best thing you will ever hear besides Yes, or hearing that Bryan made Cena tap at Summerslam to become the WWE champion.

Reactions: Danielson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit! SUmmerslam is in LA! I might just go to this to sapport Bryan :yay: :yes: :fap:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Could see DB winning ala Bulldog, vs Hart at SS '92, then Orton cashes in and takes the belt.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
If WWE cares about fans and business and making a new star, Bryan will win this match.

Also if Bryan is to win, I don't see him winning with a submission since Cena never taps, so how about he gives him a Bryan Danielson treat, so when Cena goes for the AA, he gets the crap knocked out of him by elbows. That will be the greatest thing to ever happen.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If WWE cares about fans and business and making a new star, Bryan will win this match.

Also if Bryan is to win, I don't see him winning with a submission since Cena never taps, so how about he gives him a Bryan Danielson treat, so when Cena goes for the AA, he gets the crap knocked out of him by elbows. That will be the greatest thing to ever happen.

Why not have Bryan make him tap? Three people in history have made him tap: Angle, Benoit, and Jericho. That would be a great way to get D-Bry's legacy truly cemented...

oh, yeah, gotta protect the guy who 65% of the audience hates over the guy loved by 100%

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Why not have Bryan make him tap? Three people in history have made him tap: Angle, Benoit, and Jericho. That would be a great way to get D-Bry's legacy truly cemented...

oh, yeah, gotta protect the guy who 65% of the audience hates over the guy loved by 100%

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Cena tap to Bryan, but all those times Cena tapped out were years ago. Cena is now the main guy, and no way will they let him tap out. It ruins his never give up attitude.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him to make Cena tap out anyway. I've been assuming this whole time that Bryan will pin him with some kind of tricky pin fall maneuver, where Cena manages to kick out but only does so just half a second too late. That kind of finish would go along perfectly with his underdog character being put into a big match situation where he barely pulls off the biggest victory of his life but still pulls it off regardless. (And that's what would make it all the more disappointing for him to have it taken away from him just a minute or so later by Orton cashing in.)