• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW January 28th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Danielson

Champion
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
I feel like I'm wasting three hits of my life. I could be doing something better... Like making out with a hot female stranger in a bar only to find out she's a man right before i kill myself.... Wait... Forget i said that. Raw is great tonight.

~Three Said That~

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
:DAMN:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
WWE Creative Humor: "After 10 years, @TheRock is back in time to plug four upcoming films. #RAWTonight"

You guys need to teach me how to take Twitter pictures, or is it called Twitpic?

Should be called that since people on Twitter are twits.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Rain said:
WWE Creative Humor: "After 10 years, @TheRock is back in time to plug four upcoming films. #RAWTonight"

You guys need to teach me how to take Twitter pictures, or is it called Twitpic?

Should be called that since people on Twitter are twits.
Get hyperdesktop. Make selective print screens.

Captain Charisma

This guy right here is Dwayne Johnson. Not The Rock.

Keep kissing asses.

Crap days? All of 434 days were great!