WWE RAW January 28th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Last years Rumble was bad like last years. Last years Raw after Rumble was good. I'll watch this. This should be good. Wonder what will Punk say, another pipebomb? When he dropped the very first pipebomb it was Raw roulette and it is raw roulette. Waiting for good things. And what's the thing about Heyman, what did he do? Probably Vince will try to shame him in front of the public. I hate you Vince.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
sigpic219945_28.gif

I feel this question needs to be asked for the 12015th time since the spinner belt was introduced - New belt debuting tonight?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
sigpic219945_28.gif

I feel this question needs to be asked for the 12015th time since the spinner belt was introduced - New belt debuting tonight?

WZ has learned there's been a lot of discussion that WWE would have a custom designed title belt for The Rock to debut tonight as WWE Champion.

We're told there is no guarantee this will take place, but there were drawings and designs for a custom title for The Rock, similar to how Stone Cold had a custom "Smoking Skull" belt during his title reign.

The belief amongst those who are in the know of the new title design is that The Rock would logically debut it the first night of his title run, however it's possible he will continue using the spinner version of the title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Really hope this whole "Is the Shield helping Punk?" crap ends tonight. There's no reason to drag it out any further after last night.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I thought we were out matched. Hopefully DB & Kane get sorted out tonight :eek:tunga:

No, you're not. I think I'll get hated on though. :okay:

Anyway, also hoping for some Hell No story progress.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
No, you're not. I think I'll get hated on though. :okay:

Anyway, also hoping for some Hell No story progress.

I won't hate on you. You explained your side well to me. I respect your opinion.