• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw January 2, 2023 - Bianca Belair defends the Raw Women's Championship against Alexa Bliss to kickoff 2023

Deezy

DZ PZ
It only took one finisher to beat Seth?
<SelenaWow>

Deezy

DZ PZ
StormTrooper 85 said:
he got hit with the most dangerous finisher in all of wrestling before that. The forearm to the penis.
I saw his leaked pic....not much to hurt :eek:rtono

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's title (just the match itself to be generous; not the awful supernatural bullcrap at the end)

- Elias vs Solo Sikoa Music City Street Fight

- Usos/Sami Zayn vs Street Profits/Kevin Owens + Sheamus/Drew McIntyre attacking the Bloodline and Sami Zayn post-match to save the babyface trio

- Cody Rhodes promo vignette

- Damage Control vs Becky Lynch/Mia Yim

- Austin Theory vs Seth Rollins for the United States title

Dale

Super Moderator
So I guess we're getting The Hurt Business back again after the little background appearance?

Part of me wishes they'd do 2 newer guys instead of Cedric and Shelton but I guess they serve their purpose of being the fall guys when the time comes.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I'm digging Solo Sikoa a lot, I'd only seen bits and pieces from him but he's got some great presence about him. Street fight with Elias was quite enjoyable.