WWE Raw: January 13th, 2020 - LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I do too. When him and I have a debate, he doesn't just give up halfway through and say K

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Not really difficult to counter, you just sound like a drone

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Why, because I support WWE things? Just because a lot of my opinions are unpopular shouldn't make them any less valid or interesting. If I was a drone, I would just repeat the same arguments that a bunch of other people make.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You kind of do and you always defend WWE and never anything bad about it just like the drones of AEW

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
"Roman sucks" "Vince needs to go away" "AEW is the best" Those would all be examples of sounding like a drone

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
And I say plenty bad about the WWE. Becky and Charlotte are fucking unbearable. Finn Balor is godawful. The Iiconics should be on TV every single week. Guys like Mansoor and Bugenhagen deserve to get more opportunities. The mist is dumb.