WWE Raw/Hall Of Fame 4/2/12 LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well guys we are fresh off a shocking WrestleMania 28. We have new champions, a GM for both brands, the end of an era, the undisputed best in the world, and a wrestler turned movie star taking back his glory.

Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan in a mere 18 seconds to win the World Heavyweight Championship. In addition to this The Big Show finally received his WrestleMania by defeating the young Cody Rhodes to win the Intercontinental Chamoionship. Now John Laurinaitis has become the General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. What will the new man in power have to say? We saw Triple H, The Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels end an era inside hell in a cell with Taker going 20-0. Is this the last time we've seen these men. The Best In The World was decided when CM Punk retained the WWE Championship by making Chris Jericho tap out. Will Jericho accept defeat or torment Punk more. And finally after 7 years we saw The Rock back at WrestleMania defeating the face of WWE John Cena. What will the aftermath of this huge encounter be.

All this and more when Raw comes to you live.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion 02/04/12

Thanks for putting this up and showing initiative ViperRKO.

From WWE

This week on Raw, it's the aftermath to a historic Wrestlemania event. All eyes will be on John Cena and the Rock after they battle in the main event, but it was the Great One who ended up victorious. John Cena, who claimed that the match was the most important of his life and that he had to win, ended up making one vital mistake at the conclusion of the match and ended up losing to his rival from Hollywood. This week on Raw, expect to see an emotional response from Cena. Frustrations will be running high for Cena who described Wrestlemania 28 as the biggest match of his career. With so many strong words shared between the two before Wrestlemania, what is next for both Cena and the Rock?

Last night, Chris Jericho failed to prove that he was the best in the world as CM Punk made Jericho tap out to retain his WWE Championship. Will Chris Jericho continue to try and get into the head of the Champion, or will a new challenger emerge? Also at Wrestlemania, we found out that John Laurinaitis is now the permanent General Manager of both Raw and SmackDown. With full power in his hands, expect to see Laurinaitis express his authority on the WWE. Finally, the Streak remained in tact after Undertaker defeated HHH inside Hell in a Cell. Billed as an "End of an Era" match, it felt eerily similar to last year's match only with the roles reversed for the most part: this time it was HHH that needed assistance getting to the back. Last year, it was nearly a year before we saw Undertaker again: when will we see the Deadman in WWE again? Find out all this and more fallout from Wrestlemania on this week's Raw Supershow.

I'll be here tonight. The post-Mania Raw is usually a good one and sets the tone for the coming months. I'm hoping for some surprises and also some participation around here. So sound off if you're gonna' be up in this bitch!

Oh and this match has been announced.....

John Cena, Randy Orton, C.M. Punk, Big Show and Sheamus vs. Mark Henry, Kane, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan.

I love monster tag matches and this one could be great.

Also, any guesses as to whether Lesnar shows up tonight? And its about time for Lord Tensai to get there as well.

Reactions: 1 person

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I might stay up for this one as it is holidays and if anyone has a good stream.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Thanks Fuji, If I don't fall asleep I will be in the LD.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I'll likely not even be here, I'm watching Raw else where and honestly I don't feel like being on tonight or anything so we'll see if I show up or not.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The Rock is scheduled for raw tonight. This is going to be his final appearance for about 6 months.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Looking forward to a Cena shit eating grin while shaking off the loss like it didn't happen.

The Viper

Reaction score

Looking forward to a Cena shit eating grin while shaking off the loss like it didn't happen.

That's exactly why he's the BEST WRESTLER IN THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKIN' WORLD~!!#3113!!!!~!

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I'm really fucking excited for raw tonight. I'm very hopeful that even WWE won't screw this up. I told you last night that a sick thing to do would be Chris Jericho vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship in an ultimate submissions match. It's the same thing as an iron man match except you can only gain a decision by making your opponent submit. This would be an awesome match with each man having a bone crunching submission maneuver in their arsenal. Just like Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit, each man having amazing technical skill and a finishing submission hold. Also this match is even more special because it's so rare. If I were wwe I'd book this in a heartbeat. But I have absolutely no hopes that it will happen because wwe probably forgot the stipulation even exists

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I'm really fucking excited for raw tonight. I'm very hopeful that even WWE won't screw this up. I told you last night that a sick thing to do would be Chris Jericho vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship in an ultimate submissions match. It's the same thing as an iron man match except you can only gain a decision by making your opponent submit. This would be an awesome match with each man having a bone crunching submission maneuver in their arsenal. Just like Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit, each man having amazing technical skill and a finishing submission hold. Also this match is even more special because it's so rare. If I were wwe I'd book this in a heartbeat. But I have absolutely no hopes that it will happen because wwe probably forgot the stipulation even exists

They aren't going to have that on Raw tonight, but I've already stated several times that the match last night played into them having a Submission Match at Extreme Rules and I won't be surprised at all if that's what happens.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Holy shit I meant set up an ultimate submissions match at extreme rules. I didn't mean have it tonight

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Holy shit I meant set up an ultimate submissions match at extreme rules. I didn't mean have it tonight

:lol: I know, I was just wondering if you'd post that you didn't mean tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the Submission match at ER and follow it up with an I Quit at Over the Limit, but I'm not sure that they'll go the Ultimate Submission route. I could certainly handle a 30 minute Punk/Jericho match though.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Far be it from me to be a dick but... I'm pretty sure we all know what an Ultimate Submission match is.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Lord Tensai better pound some ass tonight!