WWE RAW fucking sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
The reason why Raw sucks? Easy. Stephanie McMahon is behind creative and booking and the show revolves around Cena/HHH all show long. No matter. It's pretty sickening but that's Monday Night Raw for you.

That's all I have to say about that!

Rell

Reaction score
Not watching it would help....

thedeadite

Reaction score
I havn't watched it for over a year. It's simple, don't like the show, don't watch it. Bitching about it on a fucking internet message board isn't gonna change shit.

kingovkings

Reaction score
agreed wiv the above dont watch it you muppet,wudnt it make more sense not to watch something that you think fucking sucks rather than to sit there and keep watching then go on a forum and bitch about it.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
This is like me going on a food forum and saying "Fuck Marmite. It sucks balls because there's shit in it" :)

(During the Attitude Era, it revolved around Austin and McMahon. No complains there. lol)

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I agree with Jabroni. that show is shitter then a sewer, but then again so is Smackdown & ECW. What they should do Is vacate all titles making the last title holder number 1 contender for the other show's equvilent and have a straight up draft.

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
WWE does suck right now. People on this forum are fucking idiots ZOMG! CENA IS INJURED WWE WILL GO DOWN THE SEWER!!! Fuck you, WWE's better without him.

LKP

It dont suck our raw dont lol. I say longer match or to and kennedy pushed and all will be good.

circle

Reaction score
Haven't watched RAW in months, but maybe 2007 is one of those bad years...I'll wait till 2008 and see where it goes from there.

Travis40

^Wrestling is just starting to get better and better now. HBK has returned, Jericho is about to return. Orton is champ, HHH is fueding w/ HBK and Orton.

Rell

Reaction score
I rarely watch wrestling anymore, Its not necessarily bad but when you watch something for over 10 years, you grow tired of it.

PeepShow

^Wrestling is just starting to get better and better now. HBK has returned, Jericho is about to return. Orton is champ, HHH is fueding w/ HBK and Orton.

Triple H is fueding with HBK? Mind sharing that with me?

the dark knight

i bet you're not saying the same thing now jabroni...