• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW Febuary 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
To be fair this makes no sense:

"It's a shame no one man has went over on the Shield yet. WWE is smart for once. Though this is way better than Nexus."

It's a shame; yet WWE is smart?

Sorry yeah, I did make that sound confusing. What I meant is I would like to see someone like Ryback take out the Shield single handed. What I meant by saying WWE actually did something right for once, is that by the Shield not being taken down by one guy, WWE is actually booking the show in the fans interest for once. Did I make that less confusing this time around? lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:
Sorry yeah, I did make that sound confusing. What I meant is I would like to see someone like Ryback take out the Shield single handed. What I meant by saying WWE actually did something right for once, is that by the Shield not being taken down by one guy, WWE is actually booking the show in the fans interest for once. Did I make that less confusing this time around? lol

It's still kind of confusing. You want someone to single handedly take out the shield (thus eliminating the stable's credibility for the large part, since if one man can take out three guys, then what danger are they?) yet you think it is smart that they are being booked as dominantly as they are. You need to make up your mind it seems. Do you like that the Shield is being dominant or do you want to see them buried?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
It's still kind of confusing. You want someone to single handedly take out the shield (thus eliminating the stable's credibility for the large part, since if one man can take out three guys, then what danger are they?) yet you think it is smart that they are being booked as dominantly as they are. You need to make up your mind it seems. Do you like that the Shield is being dominant or do you want to see them buried?

I'm neutral on that question. I like how they are dominating, but the only person that I would like to see eventually bury the Shield (1 by 1, not all at once) is Ryback. The feud actually started with Ryback, so why not have their reign of terror be overturned by Ryback? It seems like the only logical way to end the stable. It's too soon to end it right now though. That's just how I would like the future bookings to turn out. Plus, Ryback is built for taking on multiple people at once, so that's perfect for him to be honest.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Skipping over the conversation my brain doesn't want to understand (not quite back on form since the op last week!) the phrase "holy hell" so badly makes me want it to be 'Taker. Even if it's 'Taker on HHH's behalf. It could be the start of 'Taker/Punk (!) and less excitingly the restart of HHH/Lesnar.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Wonder to see a Lesnar VS Ryback... I'd also like to see what could happen if The Shield comes out to attack Brock Lesnar, I think that UFC is a harder competition than WWE so I think Brock could beat them all

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Wonder to see a Lesnar VS Ryback... I'd also like to see what could happen if The Shield comes out to attack Brock Lesnar, I think that UFC is a harder competition than WWE so I think Brock could beat them all

You can't compare between WWE & UFC, UFC isn't scripted, WWE is..

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:

No one should take out the shield single handedly, NO ONE...

If anything, they shouldn't be taken out at all at the time being, at least not before WrestleMania, the last thing I want to see is Ryback destroying the Shield.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Ok, maybe, but I don't think that Brock would let WWE tell him what to do if three guys want to attack him...

I don't think WWE hands out creative control anymore after the Hogan situation. So if he's told to do it he has to because he signed a contract. If he doesn't, he won't get paid.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Ok, maybe, but I don't think that Brock would let WWE tell him what to do if three guys want to attack him...

I'm confused...
You do realize that everything you see on RAW is predetermined, right?

So to answer you , yes...I do think that he would let them tell him what to do, because that's what his contract with WWE says lol.

So if they want his ass to get whipped by the Shield (which is unlikely anyway), he won't say no.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
I'm confused...
You do realize that everything you see on RAW is predetermined, right?

So to answer you , yes...I do think that he would let them tell him what to do, because that's what his contract with WWE says lol.

So if they want his ass to get whipped by the Shield (which is unlikely anyway), he won't say no.

I realize that you were speaking about, everything in WWE is planned, also in TNA wrestling and all that companies, but I don't care about that, yes everything planned before going live, but also the winner of the matches is also predictable, you're right

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
I realize that you were speaking about, everything in WWE is planned, also in TNA wrestling and all that companies, but I don't care about that, yes everything planned before going live, but also the winner of the matches is also predictable, you're right

I don't get it, what's your point then?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Respect Vegeta6425 said:
I don't get it, what's your point then?

My point then is that everything is planned in WWE and other companies, yeah, but anyone likes to get their ass kicked as I said and the contract says that they must do what they say but I think Brock is only there cause Punk isn't so he would kick their ass