• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
pottsy946 said:
So after commercials Cena will be there ready with his 5 moves of doom :(

Pretty much or a few minutes after, unless they make Punk win, but I think you have more chance of winning the lottery :p

Peachich

Jobber
Lady Deathbane said:
I don't mind him. I find his annoyance mild. :obama:

No way man! Mild is too mild word for his annoyance lol. He is like the most annoyed thing that ever walked this planet. Soon he will even start pop out of my lunch damn lol (that is expression in Croatia, sorry if you dont get it lol). That is how WWE force him. He is like everywhere :bury: lol Sorry for my rant

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
RiotRaven said:
Pretty much or a few minutes after, unless they make Punk win, but I think you have more chance of winning the lottery :p

well i won 10 quid on saturday does that count ?, i try to live in hope

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Peachich said:
No way man! Mild is too mild word for his annoyance lol. He is like the most annoyed thing that ever walked this planet. Soon he will even start pop out of my lunch damn lol (that is expression in Croatia, sorry if you dont get it lol). That is how WWE force him. He is like everywhere :bury: lol Sorry for my rant

I completely understand, but like I said again, I don't mind him. Stuff only bothers someone if they let it bother them. :dawg: