WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Taker and H came back in the same night last year, but they were opponents. Not the case this time around.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Taker and H came back in the same night last year, but they were opponents. Not the case this time around.

lol i don't think it has anything to do with Triple H returning though. Not imo. It has more to do with this feud not being over yet.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Peachich said:
I might just dissapoint you since Im not into SIn Cara lol. Well, he is not that all bad, but he does nothing for me. Im like whatever when it comes to him, lol. And thank you again my fellow Brit . lol ;)

Aw, put against the right opponent he's a very good wrestler, but I agree that most of the time he's Meh at best! your fellow brit ehy :p?

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
It always gets stuck in my head! :why:

I swear I'm not a mark. :upset:

Yep. I totally hear ya. lol

Also, I AM LIKE THRILLED ABOUT WWE RIGHT NOW, since HHH is back as well!!! I love that sexy bitch lol

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
lol i don't think it has anything to do with Triple H returning though. Not imo. It has more to do with this feud not being over yet.

No chance Punk is going over. Someone is interfering in this one.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Peachich said:
I might just dissapoint you since Im not into SIn Cara lol. Well, he is not that all bad, but he does nothing for me. Im like whatever when it comes to him, lol. And thank you again my fellow Brit . lol ;)

It' s too late to be up to be a Brit, nearly 4am, we should all be in bed

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cena and Taker put on one earring each and combine to become Cetaker to defeat the Rock to become the NEW WWE CHAMPION!