WWE Raw Discussion Thread: The Boss vies for “The Queen’s” title in Flair Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20161121_Raw_CharlotteSasha--54421435f3c29c8596caa4078566207b.jpg

WWE Raw preview, Nov. 28, 2016: Title clash in Flair Country
Monday Night Raw emanates from Charlotte, N.C., where Charlotte Flair defends the Raw Women’s Championship in her birthplace and namesake city against Sasha Banks. Will Flair keep her crown in this Queen City showdown? Also on Raw, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson look to keep Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day from becoming the longest-reigning tandem titleholders in history.

20161121_raw_banks--bb4b5aa53fc173490d11d7d2e2a6e542.jpg

Raw Women’s Championship collision in The Queen City
Raw Women’s Championship collision in The Queen CityAt WWE Hell in a Cell, Charlotte Flair defeated Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Title in The Boss’ hometown of Boston. This coming Monday night, “The Queen” anticipates yet another victory over her former friend – this time, on her own home turf of Charlotte, N.C.

However, judging by what transpired this past Monday night, Flair might need a bit more than just a home field advantage. Teaming up with Nia Jax against Banks and Bayley, Charlotte suffered defeat when she tapped out to the Bank Statement. Will “The Queen” suffer the same humiliating fate in her birthplace? Watch the throne.

20161121_raw_ex_gallows--f6c7495dc862c7303f3d2b760c909df0.jpg

Is the sun setting on The New Day?
As they told WWE.com this past Monday night, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson are out to end The New Day’s “fairy tale,” and hope to derail the Raw Tag Team Champions in their quest to surpass Demolition’s record-setting 478-day tag team title reign.

And yet, Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston have proven time and again that they’ll do anything it takes to keep the titles resting comfortably above their gyrating hips. Will their ingenuity again pay off on Monday night, or will Francesca II Turbo be playing a sad tune as the trio’s dreams of becoming the greatest team in history are dashed by the “good brothers”? Regardless, you won’t want to miss what’s sure to be an intense championship battle.

20161121_raw_mainevent--88096e45c60e5aef3a22852b404adc2e.jpg

An altogether different “Gift of Jericho”
It was a few days before Black Friday, but Kevin Owens got an early holiday present from Chris Jericho this past Monday night, when the curator of “The List” — who had been banned from ringside during the show’s WWE Universal Championship No Disqualification Match — appeared from the crowd in a Sin Cara mask to ambush Seth Rollins. The incognito assault gave The Prizefighter the distraction he needed to put away The Architect and save “The Kevin Owens Show” from near-certain cancellation.

Rollins isn’t one to let things go lightly, and he’s definitely going into Raw with retribution on his mind. But who will be first to face his wrath, Owens or Jericho?

20161121_raw_vid_swan--094844ea21d41d3f137df371002723be.jpg

The Brian Kendrick’s Swann song
The Brian Kendrick takes a lot of credit for the creation of 205 Live — premiering this coming Tuesday night on WWE Network — but that inaugural broadcast just might mark the end of his career-rejuvenating reign as WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Winning a Triple Threat Match last Monday night, Rich Swann has emerged as The Wizard of Odd’s No. 1 contender. Given the world-renowned grappler’s tenacity in recent weeks, we’re not quite sure if Kendrick can handle all that Swann’s preparing to dish out.

Will Monday be Kendrick’s final Raw atop the Cruiserweight division?

20161121_raw_vid_enzonude--80cc7b86899628613e85cecf499345f8.jpg

Nude awakening for Enzo Amore & Big Cass
A shower prank forced a soaking wet (and very exposed) Enzo Amore into an awkward situation with Lana this past Monday, and it was that indecent that fueled Rusev’s aggressive mauling of The Certified G later that night.

Confident that he’s the “bigger” man, The Super Athlete boasted about his victory in a post-match interview with WWE.com, and delivered a stern warning to Enzo’s pal Big Cass to “stay out of the way.” How will Cass respond Monday night?

Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
SheaSaro should go full 'Outsiders on the tag match for getting fucked over twice.....all 3 teams in an elimination chamber with Xavier being stuck on the outside at Roadblock.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
SheaSaro should go full 'Outsiders on the tag match for getting fucked over twice.....all 3 teams in an elimination chamber with Xavier being stuck on the outside at Roadblock.
I still say the smartest play and the one that gets the most "revenge" would be to cost New Day the titles. This way they get to fuck over New Day and stop them from breaking that so called record, and then they can go after a team that should be easier to beat at this point than the current champs that keeping cheating them out of wins.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I still say the smartest play and the one that gets the most "revenge" would be to cost New Day the titles. This way they get to fuck over New Day and stop them from breaking that so called record, and then they can go after a team that should be easier to beat at this point than the current champs that keeping cheating them out of wins.
Naw, they proved they can beat New Day, plus where does it leave the Good Brothers? Doubt we want them back to feuding with Cass and Enzo or Goldust and Truth.

3 way Elimination chamber.....book it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Naw, they proved they can beat New Day, plus where does it leave the Good Brothers? Doubt we want them back to feuding with Cass and Enzo or Goldust and Truth.

3 way Elimination chamber.....book it.
Have they? They've been bested and cheated every time. In my mind I'd rather face the other team and what a dick move then to make sure they don't break that dumb record. As for The Club, I don't know they probably feud with Enzo and Cass until SheaSaro sweep the floor with New Day in a non-title angle, or they drop them to a different babyface team and then SheaSaro takes the belts from that babyface team.

Elimination Chamber? That's in February, isn't it?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ric Flair better show the fuck up.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That would be interesting. I wonder if they do something where he tries to help Charlotte and costs her the match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I pitched Ric being a bizarro Al Wilson with a random diva......My 3 candidates are Dana Brooke, Nia Jax and Summer Rae......I'm pushing for Summer so she can be on tv more.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Have they? They've been bested and cheated every time. In my mind I'd rather face the other team and what a dick move then to make sure they don't break that dumb record. As for The Club, I don't know they probably feud with Enzo and Cass until SheaSaro sweep the floor with New Day in a non-title angle, or they drop them to a different babyface team and then SheaSaro takes the belts from that babyface team.

Elimination Chamber? That's in February, isn't it?
Elimination chamber was scrapped from ppv and became a network special didn't it?

Cesaro made Kofi tap in both title matches, they weren't bested at all.

Besides that, they're playing 'outsiders, they ain't heel or face.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll take Nia for that.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Elimination chamber was scrapped from ppv and became a network special didn't it?

Cesaro made Kofi tap in both title matches, they weren't bested at all.

Besides that, they're playing 'outsiders, they ain't heel or face.
Tapped or not, New Day found a way to leave with the gold in every situation.

Elimination Chamber is returning to PPV (for Raw I believe) in February or March. SDL is getting Fastlane.

If you wouldn't consider them straight heels, then they can feud with The Club directly and make it easier.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I pitched Ric being a bizarro Al Wilson with a random diva......My 3 candidates are Dana Brooke, Nia Jax and Summer Rae......I'm pushing for Summer so she can be on tv more.
If they want to push the angle they already started, he'd come back to manage Dana.

Charlotte would see that as betrayal.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tapped or not, New Day found a way to leave with the gold in every situation.

Elimination Chamber is returning to PPV (for Raw I believe) in February or March. SDL is getting Fastlane.

If you wouldn't consider them straight heels, then they can feud with The Club directly and make it easier.
Cesaro gets cheered, Sheamus don't.....this is the current dynamic.

Keeping all three teams away from the rest of the geek teams is better imo.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Cesaro gets cheered, Sheamus don't.....this is the current dynamic.

Keeping all three teams away from the rest of the geek teams is better imo.
I don't entirely disagree. They could always cost New Day the belts and then be booked into a 3-Way at Roadblock.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So Sasha winning right cause hometown victories don't happen in WWE