WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 08th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I guess we'll see it tonight, thanks for the mention GN.

Anytime. :) I figured it wasn't worth a whole thread just for that sentence, but I actually am a little excited about it, as sad as that may be.

With some others getting new shirts within the past couple or so weeks, I had wondered if he might get a new one soon, especially with his DVD release and the WWE 13 cover / game release being this month. I'm curious to see what they have designed this time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
You watching tomorrow Leo?

No. :sad:

GrammarNazi82 said:
My thoughts exactly. I've been looking for him to get a new one soon.

Yeah, I thought about that... he's one of the main eventers of the company and he has been wearing his current shirt for quite some time already. Curious about how the shirt is now, haha.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
New shirt? Awesome. Anyone's thoughts on the new Team Hellno shirts?
:dawg:

I think they're okay, not fantastic but okay. I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves though so it doesn't matter much.

You watching Raw tonight?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
New shirt? Awesome. Anyone's thoughts on the new Team Hellno shirts?
:dawg:

You're new...

Hello. :smug:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
CM Punk tweeted that his new T-shirt will debut today. :yay: It being October, or Punktober, makes me even more excited.

Awesome. Hope it's better than his current one, it's great but not as good as previous ones. I'd be content with the return of the MitB one tbh.