WWE RAW Discussion Thread - October 08th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I would also predict Stone Cold if it was in his home town. But can't see it happening. Hopefully it will be a good Raw none the less, I'm sick of staying up till 4am if the product is shit.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
thats based on him having the odd mention and him saying something on twitter about punk i know its a long shot but never say never

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
I would also predict Stone Cold if it was in his home town. But can't see it happening. Hopefully it will be a good Raw none the less, I'm sick of staying up till 4am if the product is shit.

The show is currently based around CM Punk which means multiple guaranteed good segments.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
is vince coming back today?

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
he should kick Aj off the job

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
Yeah unless he gives us a bowl of nice piping hot BS. :dawg:

Even his BS is somewhat entertaining. If AJ gets fired tonight then RAW is a guaranteed 8/10, then if we get two CM Punk segments it goes to 10/10. If Vince says something that genuinely effects WWE for the better then we're in the 11/10 figures.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even his BS is somewhat entertaining. If AJ gets fired tonight then RAW is a guaranteed 8/10, then if we get two CM Punk segments it goes to 10/10. If Vince says something that genuinely effects WWE for the better then we're in the 11/10 figures.

Completely agree, I hope to god he says something relevant. Anything to do with A.J losing her job as GM and bam! Raw is instantly 7/10. Kane & Bryan will take that to 9/10. Bang..Bang!

Raw will be good.

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
To - Vince

May the force be with you
kicking a Crazy bitch off that show :haha:

From - The WWE Universe