• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Discussion Thread, Aug. 22, 2016: The Demon King's Reign Begins

Sabretooth

Cena got a bloody nose let's stop the presses. Sting was too old to be taking those bumps and Finn is literally the first person to get hurt in a match with Rollins and Finn doesn't even blame him. Shit happens in wrestling. And why are we talking Roman Reigns? I swear the only person you even like in WWE is Roman Reigns. He's had four world title reigns and he'll get another, but it doesn't have to be this second.

Lol bloody nose. Rollins broke his damn nose with a knee to it He needed surgery. Sting took those bumps for years and only in his match with Rollins does he get injured.

Deezy

DZ PZ
CqgO3IPUAAASCse.jpg

This a Harambe sign or a rustle one?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Lol bloody nose. Rollins broke his damn nose with a knee to it He needed surgery. Sting took those bumps for years and only in his match with Rollins does he get injured.
For fuck's sake when you take a knee to the nose shit breaks. Boo hoo. And are seriously comparing a near 60 year old man to when he was 20? Rollins has hit that turnbuckle bomb on hundreds on independent wrestlers and WWE Superstars and hurt no one else. Give me a break on this Seth Rollins witchhunt.

Deezy

DZ PZ
For fuck's sake when you take a knee to the nose shit breaks. Boo hoo. And are seriously comparing a near 60 year old man to when he was 20? Rollins has hit that turnbuckle bomb on hundreds on independent wrestlers and WWE Superstars and hurt no one else. Give me a break on this Seth Rollins witchhunt.
You're reaching.

Reckless Rollins