• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Amazingly pathetic ending. The only reason this show gets a 2/10 is because last week was actually offensive to consider as part of the show. They should move the 1000th back a week and discount last weeks episode.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
#TeamOptimism

Yeah, not exactly thrilled over the ending, but at least the overall show was an improvement. Maybe Crayo can lead the optimism train for next week's show, too.

mark_htfc

Champion
I hate bloody work! I've still got 5 hours before I'll get chance to sit down and watch Raw from last night :(. I'm trying not to read through the most of this thread so I don't find anything out. Has anyone else still got yo watch it yet?

Smurf

Jobber
mark_htfc said:
I hate bloody work! I've still got 5 hours before I'll get chance to sit down and watch Raw from last night :(. I'm trying not to read through the most of this thread so I don't find anything out. Has anyone else still got yo watch it yet?

i manage to watched it this afternoon on youtube , i enjoy the show apart from * Clears Throat * EXCUSE ME !