• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
That MITB match is going to be horrible. Kane and Big Show trying to climb a ladder. BORING. No big spots off the ladder for the golden boy Cena. Cant risk hurting him. Which means Jericho will be the one getting knocked all over the damn place getting the shit beat out of him because he will be the only one actually able to do it.

Asskicker

Champion
Favorite parts of Raw so far

AJ being sexy and winning battle royal
Y2J slapping Cena as Cena gets angry outta no where lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Ariana Grande said:

No it is not. SuperCena winning all the time and having no credible opposition since not even a man that should be able to murder him with one blow in real life (Big Show) can beat him is a bad thing. SuperCena himself is a bad thing. Cena is ruining professional wrestling with this bull crap. Only kids and blueberries like this character

Stopspot said:
No it is not. SuperCena winning all the time and having no credible opposition since not even a man that should be able to murder him with one blow in real life (Big Show) can beat him. Cena is ruining professional wrestling with this bull crap. Only kids and blueberries like this character

Im not a kid well technically i am im 17 but im not a blueberry so idk where im going with this

Big Hoss Rambler said:
No Otunga? :upset:

It can still happen :dawg:

jk