WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh god that picture makes me lol every F**cking time.

2bbfb1f83fccd204f8a871a7a8f93253.gif

Thanks! :lol1:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Chris Jericho:

Biggest heel in the ring, sweetest babyface outside it. :true:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd rather see everyone in separate segments. They won't use Tyson, so they can have Jericho, Ziggler, Bryan, Christian, and Rhodes in different segments and create a good show that way.

acailler

Reaction score
JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

That is all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
I'd rather see everyone in separate segments. They won't use Tyson, so they can have Jericho, Ziggler, Bryan, Christian, and Rhodes in different segments and create a good show that way.

Jericho v Bryan is just too good to pass off though ;(. It'd be a damn shame if we never see it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jericho v Bryan is just too good to pass off though ;(. It'd be a damn shame if we never see it.

That... I can agree with. It's hard to choose really, you have so many mediocre workers on the roster and it seems better to use the great ones to make those guys shine, but then you lose out on awesome matches such as that. Either way works, I guess.

Is it better to get Bryan vs Jericho, or Cena vs Bryan and Sheamus vs Jericho on a PPV Card? Or is it both even?

WWE Diva Kelly Kelly noted on her Twitter page that she is in Cabo. Thus, it appears she will not appear on Raw despite the fact that WWE is advertising her on their live events listing.

-Dot Net, but source irrelevant since it's a Twitter post

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You can have dream matches as well as youth building matches. If all matches were designed to get the youth over, the product would be stale and boring. Bryan vs Jericho and Cena vs Barrett sounds good for example. I'd have Bryan take out babyface Jericho so he can go tour with Fozzy.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You can have dream matches as well as youth building matches. If all matches were designed to get the youth over, the product would be stale and boring. Bryan vs Jericho and Cena vs Barrett sounds good for example. I'd have Bryan take out babyface Jericho so he can go tour with Fozzy.

And, this debate is won by Crayo.

I wasn't thinking about youth-building as much as just getting a bunch of good PPV Matches instead of just a few, but when you look at the roster that's still possible.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
And, this debate is won by Crayo.

I wasn't thinking about youth-building as much as just getting a bunch of good PPV Matches instead of just a few, but when you look at the roster that's still possible.

Agreed, either way, we both know that WWE will just feed Kidd to HHH eventually ,you know, to help HHH establish himself as a big star and all.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Are you trying to start a feud here, Crayo? :tough:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With HHH and Kidd? Obviously! It'll definitely draw!

#wwelogic

(Edit: Not sure if you meant between me and you, read the posts, I'm mocking WWE, not my bestest Rainman <3)