WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I'm 60/40 in favour of liking Punk, I've really enjoyed the story between CM Punk, Kane, AJ and Bryan (it is Bryan isn'y it?), also why he he known as 'Goat Face'?

He is called Goat face cause that is the best joke this cut down version of Punk can come up with. Bryan and Ziggler are the best things about WWE at the moment. Enjoy them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
I'm 60/40 in favour of liking Punk, I've really enjoyed the story between CM Punk, Kane, AJ and Bryan (it is Bryan isn'y it?), also why he he known as 'Goat Face'?

Yeah I thought I would hate that storyline but it was booked perfectly in my opinion, apart from Punk coming out with the title. But the feud was quite interesting - though they've took it into a new direction which I think is going to suck.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He is called Goat face cause that is the best joke this cut down version of Punk can come up with. Bryan and Ziggler are the best things about WWE at the moment. Enjoy them.

You forgot Sin Cara. :burns:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bobby Hill said:
You forgot Sin Cara. :burns:

Sin Cara has nothing going for him. He isn't a hot commodity until he has a story going for him. At the moment he is just facing jobbers and guys that can go in the ring with him like Hunico. Plus he hasn't been on TV since NWO.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Sin Cara has nothing going for him. He isn't a hot commodity until he has a story going for him. At the moment he is just facing jobbers and guys that can go in the ring with him like Hunico. Plus he hasn't been on TV since NWO.

Yeah but when it does happen it'll be big. Ziggler's good but no one excites a crowd like Sin Cara does.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I will hopefully be MarkyMarkin' in about 3 hours 56 minutes...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll watch Raw tomorrow. But I'll be here for every discussion thread in July, starting next week.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bobby Hill said:
Yeah but when it does happen it'll be big. Ziggler's good but no one excites a crowd like Sin Cara does.

Cara won't become as big a deal as someone like Ziggler can. Cara is good for holy shit moments but he can't get a crowd behind him since he doesn't speak a word of English. American fans (the majority of WWEs fans) are notorious for not getting behind people that don't speak English.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Cara won't become as big a deal as someone like Ziggler can. Cara is good for holy s*** moments but he can't get a crowd behind him since he doesn't speak a word of English. American fans (the majority of WWEs fans) are notorious for not getting behind people that don't speak English.

I doubt he doesn't know English. He works for WWE, an American company plus Rey and the other WWE superstars probably taught him some.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll be there. :eek:tunga:

About Sin Cara, no, he doesn't speak fluent English. He may be learning, but he can't cut a promo or anything.