• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Just give Bryan the title and get it all over with, no but hoping for a US title change, but it's not gonna happen. Give Otunga/Kidd/Riley the belt, if so I would mark like a schoolgirl getting her first Barbie.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
R'Albin said:
Alternatively they could make the weekly matches actually mean something and make them qualifying matches? Or is that incomprehensible to them?

That would be the best thing they could do... but then they'd have to use the NXT/Superstars crowd to job to them, and you know that won't happen.

Rysenberg

Legend
Rainman said:
That would be the best thing they could do... but then they'd have to use the NXT/Superstars crowd to job to them, and you know that won't happen.

Yeah I know. Seriously though how much more interesting is Tyson Kidd vs Dolph Ziggler in a qualifying match than Dolph Ziggler vs fellow MITB participant Kofi Kingston in a meaningless match?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I am always optimistic going into shows. How I feel afterwards is a whole different thing all together.

Rysenberg

Legend
I geniunely think we have reason to be optimistic. Big Show won't be in the main event any more, there will either be a couple of fresh fued or the continuation of Bryan/Punk and we can expect Jericho and Barrett to be back soon. Plus Ziggler and AJ appearances.

Rysenberg

Legend
Any idea if that is reliable though? Wasn't the source a little iffy? Anyway I would definately welcome that, and it wouldn't surprise me at all. Punk going over Cena clean could really elevate him.

Crayo

The Boss
Think nearly all sources have said it now, it seems to be the real deal. We'll see though. What else is there for Cena to do now?

Rysenberg

Legend
Yeah it makes sense for it to happen. Bryan Punk only having one singles match was absolutely disgusting though.