• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw discussion thread 25th June 2012

Rysenberg

Legend
This Raw is probably going to be the start of a few new fueds. By the looks of things Daniel Bryan/CM Punk is over :)bury:) and Cena + Christian + Rhodes are free.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
"Probably something horrible"

Ain't that the truth.

Hey, maybe we can get Cena vs Jerry Lawler this week so Crayo can mark like a schoolgirl finding a drug dealer!

R'Albin said:
This Raw is probably going to be the start of a few new fueds. By the looks of things Daniel Bryan/CM Punk is over :)bury:) and Cena + Christian + Rhodes are free.

Doubt they'll do so since most of them will be in Money in the Bank, they may announce the MITB Participants though

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
OFFICIAL RAW DISCUSSION THREAD 6/25/2012 - will edit OP l8r

And my awesome description.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!

Seabs thread is better Sox. He made a quality one from the start whilst yours was just a placeholder to be cool and try to score brownie points with Crayo.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
RE: OFFICIAL RAW DISCUSSION THREAD 6/25/2012 - will edit OP l8r

Stopspot said:
Seabs thread is better Sox. He made a quality one from the start whilst yours was just a placeholder to be cool and try to score brownie points with Crayo.

But Seabs stickied his own thread.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!

He is crew. Of course his decision on which thread is official is final.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

Therefore I win, thread closed. Insert pipebomb image.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
They've done high ratings haven't they recently? I think they'll break 3 personally about 3.1 / 3.2

Rysenberg

Legend
Rainman said:
"Probably something horrible"

Ain't that the truth.

Hey, maybe we can get Cena vs Jerry Lawler this week so Crayo can mark like a schoolgirl finding a drug dealer!

Doubt they'll do so since most of them will be in Money in the Bank, they may announce the MITB Participants though

Alternatively they could make the weekly matches actually mean something and make them qualifying matches? Or is that incomprehensible to them?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Monday night Raw:
The return of Kelly Kelly
Tensai destroys Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd in handicap match
Cena destroys Ziggler
Sheamus stomps on Cody Rhodes
Natalya is released for they need the money for Kelly Kelly
Prime Time Players vs Usos
Santino beats Brodus Clay to end his streak clean
CM Punk defeats Ryback clean