WWE Raw December 26, 2022 - The Absolute Best of 2022 (It's a clip show)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So basically stuff I never watch, that's why she looked new to me. Very pretty though.
Exactly. She is a present though.....

Cause she was wearing a huge bow... Sorry I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Monday night's WWE Raw, which was a Best of 2022 special, averaged 1.075 million viewers on the USA Network. The viewership number is down 37 percent from last week's new episode.

This is the lowest audience in the history of Raw, though the comparison isn't fair due to this being mostly a clip show. The episode opened with 1.331 million viewers in the first hour, which is the lowest opening hour the show has ever done. From that point, it had a bigger decline that any episode of Raw in history as people likely figured out there was little new content.

The second hour averaged 1.041 million viewers. The third hour audience was 852,000 viewers, by far the lowest viewed hour in Raw's history. The decline from hour one to three was 36 percent, breaking the previous record of 27.8 percent set three weeks ago.

Raw drew a 0.27 rating in the 18-49 demo. That was tied for eighth on cable for the day, although if you removed NFL and college football-related programming, it was tied for first with a soccer game between Liverpool and Aston Villa that aired earlier in the day.

Reactions: Marty McFourth