WWE RAW December 17th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
leojay said:
b-but they said it wasn't rigged :upset:

I believe them. :dawg: I think it was an empty envelope then they put the winner's name in it after the voting closed. Of course that's what happened. :vince:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
leojay said:
Didn't realize this was the "AJ at her sluttiest" award.

How did you not know that??

I mean, obviously no one else kissed this year. It was all AJ. What a slut. :vince:

This award category and showing them back to back just really makes her look even worse. :lol1: I thought surely they would include someone else from earlier in the year or something. Ugh.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Surprised the Cena/Eve kiss wasn't on there

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
How did you not know that??

I mean, obviously no one else kissed this year. It was all AJ. What a slut. :vince:

This award category and showing them back to back just really makes her look even worse. :lol1: I thought surely they would include someone else from earlier in the year or something. Ugh.

I didn't see the award name and assumed it was the Diva of the year, then I realized AJ was all the pics :dawg:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82