• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW December 17th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

AshtonRG

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I still think he'll be involved in the Punk/Shield storyline thing.

Hmmm... I don't know what they're going to do and that makes me excited. I swear I've been accurately calling out what will happen in storylines for the past year now. I want to be surprised now. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE RAW December 17th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

R Albin said:
Vince usually draw pretty well these days even at this stage does he not? but I don't think they are too desperate for ratings, wouldn't be surprised by a 'shock' return tonight

He does indeed but Rock is on another planet to anyone they have currently.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
As much as they toot Cena's horn, he has nowhere near the mainstream following guys like Rocky and Austin had in the prime. Rock is in another dimension as far as mainstream success, so having him on at anytime is a ratings draw. All of us nearing 30 who may, or may not watch wrestling anymore, will tune into RAW to see what he's up to.