• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW August 6th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Crayo said:
Was it just me who thought that match was decent?

No offense, but, yeah, it might just be you.

I thought that match was about as exciting as watching my dad pick lint out of his navel.

wk

leojay

Champion
What the hell is HBK going to do tonight? They wouldn't do this appreciation night if they didn't have a purpose for it.

Crayo

The Boss
I ask because I had music, it makes every boring match better. Plus, I'm not an Orton hater like most so perhaps that's why.

Either way every match has had a point to it so far so it's quite a decent ep so far imo.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
leojay said:
What the hell is HBK going to do tonight? They wouldn't do this appreciation night if they didn't have a purpose for it.

Maybe the stip for the SS match is that HBK is the special guest referee.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
So... the #1 contender in the WHC match's momentum was cut short by Orton. Now he destroyed the momentum of the #1 contender for the WWE title match. And he's not even on the PPV card.

What sense does this make? Why are you pushing Orton when there's nothing for him to do atm?