• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw August 13th Live Discussion Thread

Mike Mizanin said:
Dead serious. Unless I am violating the rules, or unless I ask you to edit my post, you should not have the right to edit anything without my permission.

this is raw and you're advertising Summerslam with that pic. :facepalm1:

Crayo

The Boss
Lacky said:
I want to see Slater Babayyy!

Same. I thought after those legend segments it would only make sense to feature him, have him go after Santino or something.

Lacky

Champion
Crayo said:
Same. I thought after those legend segments it would only make sense to feature him, have him go after Santino or something.

Exactly, he either touted or tweeted that his next stage would be going after the US title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
I may not watch Raw tonight... but should participate in at least part of the thread. Will that hurt my chances at the Loyalty award?

Crayo

The Boss
Rainman said:
I may not watch Raw tonight... but should participate in at least part of the thread. Will that hurt my chances at the Loyalty award?

Depends on your impact in the thread ;). Why aren't you watching?

You're the closest atm for Loyalty btw. (I think)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I'm the closest loyal fag, I told myself.

Also I'll watch some of this shit, mainly for Bork.

Lacky

Champion
I'm going duel screen tonight for WWE, So I'll be able to participate in the thread hopefully.