• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW April 23rd 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3 Hour Special)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If your having a tag team match on the go home show before a pay per view. Why not use the tag team champs? Rhodes and Del Rio could be damn good tag team champs if given the right feud and gimmicks.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If this match doesn't loose ratings I do not know what would.

Thank god for the commercials. Couldn't stand anymore big show.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Is this guy a troll or something? No one likes the Big Show.

I'm going to disagree here. I like the Big Show. I just think he's used in a bad way.

At this point in his career (he's a 40-year-old "giant" who's been around for 17 years), he doesn't need to be in the main event scene. He needs to be building up the younger guys and working as a "jobber to the stars" for the top heels in the company. Instead, he's pushed as a serious contender for the WHC a few months back (even winning it for a couple of minutes) and now he's the IC Champ. Now, I'm aware it was just to make him a Triple Crown Champion and, probably, as a reward for his long, storied career, but I'm afraid the booking him like a monster might continue. If they have him lose the title back to Cody at ER, all will be well.

If they then want to team him "permanently" with Khali and give them a tag team championship run as a way to build some new tag teams and give the division a revitalizing shot, I will highly approve of what WWE is doing with Show. They've just disappointed me too many times in the past, to be honest.

wk