• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW April 23rd 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3 Hour Special)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Crayo said:
Btw, are we going to find out wtf Eve is bothering Ace for?

She's obv sucking on his ding dong for a little beneficial treatment. She'll probably wind up with a diva's title match soon.

A good example of WWE implementing real life into storyline (diva's sucking dick to get ahead)

Dolph'sZiggler said:
She's obv sucking on his ding dong for a little beneficial treatment. She'll probably wind up with a diva's title match soon.

A good example of WWE implementing real life into storyline (diva's sucking dick to get ahead)

So true. :eek:tunga:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Mkay. Dunno if I will make it. Have to work tomorrow, so I can watch it tomorrow night, but still. Live version is allways so much cooler..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
elkornu835 said:
where can i watch raw at any body know any streams thanks

Protip post something rather then asking for streams constantly. 3 posts and you're asking for streams in all of them, god it's annoying.