WWE RAW April 23rd 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3 Hour Special)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
That last match was a real snooze.. of course that's no surprise considering the main event is coming next.. better be good!

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Not provoking at all, rather offering a judgement based up on your posting actions. Crew are allowed to form an opinion on a member, it doesn't cloud my judgement towards any incidents with you however if Crayo deems me to be acting inappropriate I'm sure he'll deal with it in a manor he sees fit.

I'm sure calling me an arse is provoking. I've seen your opinions about me more than twice now and there's no need for one to be formed once again.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
You better hope ortin will not pull a brock lesner on you wow and why do they keep playing this fuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE.com Bot said:
How late am I?

:cry:

Judging by the shit we've seen and dozens of commercial breaks, I'd say you are right on time.

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not this shit again. Tired of rewatching promos over and over and over and over and over and over and over and........

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh look I've never seen this interview before how interesting

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I'm sure calling me an arse is provoking. I've seen your opinions about me more than twice now and there's no need for one to be formed once again.

Not once did I call you an arse in this incident, I'll quote myself :

CM Drunk said:
Really out does himself at times, I'll give him that.

I pointed out you out did yourself with your stereotypical comment. Once again not provoking anyone to flame, I never offered any kind of personal attack on you did I? I'll continue offering my opinions on you or anyone else if they post things which I don't agree with. It's nothing personal rather an opinion.