• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW April 22nd 2013 Discussion Thread

leojay

Champion
Well, I think the "Push Me" tights end it for me. It screams attention whore.

I'll never understand this. His initial rise to the top via his web show was attention whoring, yet no one complained then.

Attention whoring isn't bad when you want to gain someones attention for the right reasons. Especially when you're in his situation.

I think it's part of an upcoming gimmick, but that's just me. Everyone agrees with giving him a push anyway, so I don't really see the problem with it. He's smart and sells so much merch despite him being ultimate jobber. WWE would regret firing him.
Ryder's gimmick is definitely marketable, I still think he's an attention whore.

Danielson

Champion
So, is everyone enjoying the new live thread? I like it as long as I stay in the text box that way it doesn't scroll up. Just something i've noticed.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Ryder's gimmick is definitely marketable, I still think he's an attention whore.

Well, if anyone's earned it, it's Ryder. Nobody got screwed over like that guy did.

Part of it may be a gimmick, he got over as a face online so maybe his bitching is supposed to make him a really hot heel