WWE RAW April 1st 2013 Live Discussion Thread [Final RAW before Wrestlemania]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Beavis said:
Anything interesting happen/happening?

The Rock wants to become the new President and we had a Good CM Punk promo!:pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Rock will have to live in this town? Man, I miss the days when he was shitting all over those towns... Why must it be today, and not yesterday when I was watching a "best Raw moments" DVD?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
CrayJ Lee said:
Yeah I don't know what it is between Cena and Punk but they actually wrestle each other pretty well. I didn't like how they were repeatedly facing each other over and over again but I would take Cena/Punk over Cena/Rock any day.

Maybe Punk is in a lot better condition to put on better matches than ol' Dwayne over here. CenaxRock is alright though, Rock makes up for it in mic skills. :dawg:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
[tout]http://www.tout.com/m/ixy1ou[/tout] HOPE I MAKE MY RAW DEBUT GUYS WISH ME LUCK! #RockvsCena !