WWE RAW April 1st 2013 Live Discussion Thread [Final RAW before Wrestlemania]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Finally we have abit of Punk, that fancy golden urn <3 I want one :3

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
RiotRaven said:
I'd prefer to see Big E in Rybacks place as I just don't like him XD. It'd seem more fitting, Big E vs Henry.:obama:

lol fair enough. I'm not sure of what Big E is capable yet but hopefully we'll get a good sense of that during his tag team match at WM. He seems super strong but I need to see what he's capable of in the ring.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Well i'm glad to see Punk back in form! Now to Zeb vs ADR with Jack Swagger interfering!

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
CrayJ Lee said:
lol fair enough. I'm not sure of what Big E is capable yet but hopefully we'll get a good sense of that during his tag team match at WM. He seems super strong but I need to see what he's capable of in the ring.

He's NXT champion and I'd prefer to see a Strong Black man, replace a Strong Black Man. As opposed to more Jacked white guys.:obama: