• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW April 1st 2013 Live Discussion Thread [Final RAW before Wrestlemania]

Crayo

The Boss
I love Zeb, but I swear this gimmick isn't making Jack a heel. It's just making a lot of racist Americans cheer him.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Bully Rain said:
How awesome would it be to see Reigns get a ladies man gimmick? Heard someone mention a catchphrase... "Grab hold of the reigns... Roman Reigns..."

Oh holy crap....lol. While I seem to be one of few females who doesn't find him attractive, that would be great.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Nice green screen, but they fucked up on the sound design. There's cars, but no sound for it, no ambient noise. As an editor it bothers me

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Crayo said:
You'd be the target of random nudes. I get relatively horny when I see Dean Ambrose on my screen.

:woo1: My number is 256-7......sorry, got sidetracked. Some dude on my TV is appealing to my Southern roots.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Dat Kid said:
Nice green screen, but they fucked up on the sound design. There's cars, but no sound for it, no ambient noise. As an editor it bothers me

Why would they green screen it?

Crayo

The Boss
Lol @ Swaggers hair. I just want to touch it. The perfect vibe you want from your racist dominant heel...