WWE RAW April 1st 2013 Live Discussion Thread [Final RAW before Wrestlemania]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thread was fun as always, just what I needed. Goodnight nerds, noobs, and pervs who misread "noobs" like it has a B.

Reactions: Crayo

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Quite a lot of us have been saying this for a while. It dates back to Heyman and Punk mocking Lawler's heart attack. I too find it rather pathetic if they're asking for edgy material, but complain about being offended by said edgy material.

It's especially stupid when the people who it has an impact on the most agree to it and people who have nothing to do with it, no personal ties to the people involved, throw fits.

Those people (Bearer's family, Jerry Lawler, for examples) should be the most offended of anyone, yet, they are the ones who are giving the okay to do it.

I mean, yeah, some stuff is just plain stupid (Katie Vick *shudder*), but, whatever, it's a scripted show. No one is really getting raped.